Who cares what your neighbor can do. Compete with yourself. Every rep, every workout…
We’ve always had difficulty describing our service. We imagine it was like the first time man had to describe fire. Okay, not that difficult.
What would happen if a female trainer, with years’ of experience in multiple fitness training modalities, saw an unhealthy shift in the personal training industry? Of course, many positive changes had been made, but with the good, comes the…not so good. What if she started seeing more and more people, with extremely busy but sedentary lifestyles, getting hurt trying to perform outrageous one-dimensional workouts that were created by corporations, not by the experienced trainers who really knew how to help them reach their goals safely?
And what if there were a whole new generation of trainers performing these services with little to know education and/or experience? They were unable to modify exercises for those who were injured or brand new to the studio. They couldn’t increase the intensity for those who were ready to step up their performance?
This is not to bash other gyms or trainers. This is solely to explain why E-volve Fitness Studio was created and why we keep groups small, but how we can also have such a mix of members in one class. It’s not easy, but it works.
What to expect
You can expect:
- Personal training, small group training, and nutritional services at highly competitive prices.
- No two classes to being the same within a week.
- A focus on technique before intensity. This is for your benefit. Squat deeper=burn more fat. Get it? Good squats=knees that don’t hurt. Understand?
- An emphasis on cardio, balance, agility, strength, flexibility, mobility, explosiveness, functional movement, muscular balance, and all around being and awesome healthy person physically and emotionally.
- the owner, Laura Kraman, to spend some time with you working on any of the above issues if you need extra assistance.
- Complete honesty. If we cannot help you and recommend outside intervention, we will recommend it.
- For us to call you on your B.S. in the nicest way possible. “No, juicing for 7 days is probably not the best way for you to lose weight.”
- Us to contact you if you stop attending sessions.
At E-volve Fitness Studio, you cannot have a fragile ego when you walk through the doors. With that being said, please hang up your ego with your coat.
If you lack confidence and are unsure about what to do, we will team you up with the “resident” member who can help guide you. We recommend meeting with us privately prior to a first session, so you can get a “feel” of what a class is like before jumping right in.
Worried about feeling awkward? Perfect! The gym owner, Laura Kraman, is the epitome of awkward so you’ll feel right at home! No, really. The members like to share stories about their first couple weeks. Once you hear their stories, you’ll be surprised how everyone goes through similar experiences, no matter how “fit”.
We also offer 30 minute personal training sessions if you choose to start with individual sessions. If you have difficulty getting up and down on the floor or have extreme mobility issues, we recommend starting with private sessions.
I would like a private fitness consultation at E-volve Fitness Studio
- Are you unsure if you need personal training or small group training?
- Are you unsure if our services are appropriate for you?
- Have you had a bad experience with a trainer?
- Are you a little shy and would like a private session first?
- Do you have medical issues or fitness goals you would like to discuss privately?