We don’t offer services. We offer solutions!
We’ve always had difficulty describing how we get you results. We imagine it was like the first time man had to describe fire. Okay, not that difficult. However, our solutions are so individualized, we ask you to first come to a “discovery session” so that we can discuss
- your needs verses wants
- what you expect from a workout.
- what results you are looking to achieve and if we are the right program for you.
- what you have done in the past that has worked and what hasn’t worked.
- how getting to your goals would benefit you.
- the level of attention you might want to consider in the timeframe you are wanting to achieve your results.
Our main goal is to make our members so happy with their results, they become “e-volved” for life! Whether you actually stay with us forever or maintain your results forever, you have evolved for the better. We hope to transform your life so that you never have to worry about reaching your fitness goal again…because you will always be there, effortlessly!
What to expect
You can expect:
- Personal training, small group training, social support, emotional support, perspective shifting guides, and nutritional solutions at highly competitive prices.
- No two classes to being the same within a week.
- A focus on technique before intensity. This is for your benefit. Squat deeper=burn more fat. Get it? Good squats=knees that don’t hurt. Understand?
- An emphasis on cardio, balance, agility, strength, flexibility, mobility, explosiveness, functional movement, muscular balance, and all around being and awesome healthy person physically and emotionally.
- the owner, Laura Kraman, to spend some time with you working on any of the above issues if you need extra assistance.
- Complete honesty. If we cannot help you and recommend outside intervention, we will recommend it.
- For us to call you on your B.S. in the nicest way possible. “No, juicing for 7 days is probably not the best way for you to lose weight.”
- Us to contact you if you stop attending sessions. If you want us to call, text or email you after a designated amount of days, you got it!
At E-volve Fitness Studio, you cannot have a fragile ego when you walk through the doors. With that being said, please hang up your ego with your coat.
If you lack confidence and are unsure about what to do, we will team you up with the “resident” member who can help guide you. We recommend meeting with us privately prior to a first session, so you can get a “feel” of what a class is like before jumping right in.
Worried about feeling awkward? Perfect! The gym owner, Laura Kraman, is the epitome of awkward so you’ll feel right at home! No, really. The members like to share stories about their first couple weeks. Once you hear their stories, you’ll be surprised how everyone goes through similar experiences, no matter how “fit”.
We also offer 30 minute personal training sessions if you choose to start with individual sessions. If you have difficulty getting up and down on the floor or have extreme mobility issues, we recommend starting with private sessions.
Please call me for a discovery session at E-volve Fitness Studio
Free discovery call
- Are you unsure if you need personal training or small group training?
- Are you unsure if our services are appropriate for you?
- Have you had a bad experience with a trainer?
- Are you a little shy and and would like to the atmosphere at E-volve Fitness?
- Do you have medical issues or fitness goals you would like to discuss privately?